OOTD: Sunday Strolls

Posted on Apr 14, 2015


Hey girls! Sunday morning I walked around the park near my apartment. I run here, I take photos here and when mom or Alex visits, I take Daisy here. I've also been loving orange/salmon lately. Like... overload lol. Whenever I'm picking out clothes I catch myself putting together outfits with those colors again. Then I think "wow I shouldn't blog I'm so uncreative" lol.
Speaking of visits, Alex is coming up. Since I missed his birthday on the 2nd, I'm making him a huge dinner. But I burned my hand about 3 times already. I've never cooked ribs before haha. Woo only two more weeks! I feel like I say this in every post now but I'm so excited for the summer I can't wait!


Floral Dress | Plato's Closet - Oneill
Brown Flats | Forever21
Bag | Kohl's
Necklace | Boohoo